• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cash In

F

Fool at TC

Yet another game of truth or rumor.
I heard someday we will be able to sell our [insert cheesey money name here] back to EA. As of now we are only allowd to buy them as far as I know. Am I missinformed?

G

Yes its correct. At this point in time we are only allowed to buy our currency "cash in" etc. At a later point in time you will be able to sell it back to EA.

G

That is correct, there are future plans for you to be able to cash in any game currency you have through the ATM and Pay Pal. This is something that may take a while getting here, because they hope to stabalize the economy before making this feature in the game. You won't be matched dollar for dollar, so hope you don't plan on getting rich with this feature.

I believe the ratio discussed was somewhere around 9,999 (game currency) to $1 us dollar). Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

You may be right Stacee, I'm not completely sure myself

_________

I'm fairly sure the ratio for taking money out is different from putting money into the game, if I remember correctly.

Hope someone who knows will please put in a post!

G

<blockquote><hr>

That is correct, there are future plans for you to be able to cash in any game currency you have through the ATM and Pay Pal. This is something that may take a while getting here, because they hope to stabalize the economy before making this feature in the game. You won't be matched dollar for dollar, so hope you don't plan on getting rich with this feature.

I believe the ratio discussed was somewhere around 9,999 (game currency) to $1 us dollar). Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm i thought it was 999 to $1 US?

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

I

imported_Fire Dragon

<blockquote><hr>

_________

I'm fairly sure the ratio for taking money out is different from putting money into the game, if I remember correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it once was 987 or 989 simoleans per US Dollar, but that was Cash In. I am sure they wouldn't cash out for that same amount. As has been noted in other threads that they charge you commission when you buy simoleans, I am sure it will happen when you want to sell back to them.

G

The cash out amounts have yet to be announced that I have heard.

G

<blockquote><hr>

_________

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">CORRECTION: </font> The rate currently is you can for $1 USD buy <font color="green"> 989 </font> e.m.u. not 9,999 I wish though!

Not picking on you Steve, just clearing it up in case anybody else is reading that isn't familiar....didn't want somebody going to an ATM and putting in $5 only to be shellshocked at the amount that game out

G

He did not say you could buy 9,999 for $1. He said you could sell that for $1.

But cash out is not here and the ratio has not been determined.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The cash-out feature will have an extremely higher amount of simoleans for $1. Otherwise, people who stocked up on $ would make hundreds if they sold $999 for $1. And EA would lose money.

But cash-in (where you buy simoleans) is 999 to $1.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The cash-out feature will have an extremely higher amount of simoleans for $1. Otherwise, people who stocked up on $ would make hundreds if they sold $999 for $1. And EA would lose money.

But cash-in (where you buy simoleans) is 999 to $1.

[/ QUOTE ]

989, not 999.