• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Casca Crowned King!! Fell & Tram Event on Saturday!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep; a fel & tram event if you havent read anywhere else.

Saturday, January 17th

6pm - Felucca Blackthorne's Castle
8pm - Trammel Blackthorne's Castle

Go to both. I'm sure my guildies and I will give you a warm welcome in felucca ;)

Love, The [Reign Of Tyranny] Guild :lick:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Fixed that last little line for ya' man..! :stir: :heart:
That's the way it's going to end up with RoT being all that is left...and then what... Chessapeake cannot support a PvP guild with the size of RoT. Maybe they should X-fer to Atlantic.

M

Mr Moosestache

Yeah, you guys don't seem to understand, we aren't that big. End of story.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No we understand perfectly, it's you that are missing out.

RoT isn't big by UO Standards, but neither is the Fel Population. Chessy isn't even a top 4 population shard and RoT is bigger than most guilds on others. Chesapeake's small Fel community can not support a guild the size of RoT indefinitely. Sooner or latter you guys are going to run out of enough competition to keep you guys happy and then what? PvP is only around 25 - 35 percent of the player base...The Largest Guild in UO is what? bout 350 members or just twice your size? Chessy's largest 220 vet members? You guys can go up against any Guild in UO and never be out numbered by more than 2 to 1. It's probably you guys at time have more people online than 2 average sized guilds... Your guild size is damaging to Felucca everyone can see it except yourselves.

This isn't something that just myself has been saying, I've heard it from others in game and out of it. RoT is currently the most damaging factor in the Felucca PvP scene on the shard due to size, no one currently can compete through numbers.

M

Mr Moosestache

Yeah, we have at the most 4 people online up until 530PM today. After 615PM we were back down to 8. If that's a lot then maybe we're not the problem.

T

truss

No we understand perfectly, it's you that are missing out.

RoT isn't big by UO Standards, but neither is the Fel Population. Chessy isn't even a top 4 population shard and RoT is bigger than most guilds on others. Chesapeake's small Fel community can not support a guild the size of RoT indefinitely. Sooner or latter you guys are going to run out of enough competition to keep you guys happy and then what? PvP is only around 25 - 35 percent of the player base...The Largest Guild in UO is what? bout 350 members or just twice your size? Chessy's largest 220 vet members? You guys can go up against any Guild in UO and never be out numbered by more than 2 to 1. It's probably you guys at time have more people online than 2 average sized guilds... Your guild size is damaging to Felucca everyone can see it except yourselves.

This isn't something that just myself has been saying, I've heard it from others in game and out of it. RoT is currently the most damaging factor in the Felucca PvP scene on the shard due to size, no one currently can compete through numbers.
what a joke. the most damaging thing to fel pvp is the other guilds who dont fight. they only house hide and cry. we are out numbered non stop on this shard but we still fight. its funny to me that people still pancake about our numbers at fights when they have more then us.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for the record, and food for your thought. I have 8 guys in the guild myself. Moostache has either 6 or 7. Turles has 4. So you can just imagine; we really arent that huge.

Dude1598

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love it how they see that theres 150+ people in the guild and they think its 150 different people. I got 3 people in the guild, so between the last 3 post thats around 25 people.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I love it how they see that theres 150+ people in the guild and they think its 150 different people. I got 3 people in the guild, so between the last 3 post thats around 25 people.
I love how you don't consider that other guilds very likely follow similar trends.

M

MalDK

Just for the record, and food for your thought. I have 8 guys in the guild myself. Moostache has either 6 or 7. Turles has 4.
i have 5 and i know antzy has near that also
I got 3 people in the guild
Assuming for the time being these statements are not exaggerated, and the same trends follow for the rest of your guild, let's do a bit of math.

Lets say each person in your guild has an average of 6 of their characters in the guild, for a total of 150 members. A little bit of division will reveal that this comes out to be 25 individual players within your guild.

Restating what Nexus said, 25 people may seem small, but considering the size of the current felucca population on chesapeake, it's not. Also echoing what Nexus said in his most recent reply, members from your guild (RoT) seem to believe that all the excuses you use (e.g. not all online at same time) do not apply to the other guilds.

Yeah, we have at the most 4 people online up until 530PM today. After 615PM we were back down to 8. If that's a lot then maybe we're not the problem.
Again, this applies to everyone. Not just your guild.

Lastly,
I don't see how you can say this, when you're the 2nd largest guild on the shard. I don't know if you're just living in the past when BiC and X were around, or if you actually believe this. I do remember when BiC, X, and C were all large guilds, and would raid each other with no less than 10 people. However, several of the people who played at the time, if not most of them, stopped playing on chessy.

p.s. You would think that after 10 years of playing this game (assuming some of you have been playing that long), people would mature a little bit and lose the "mother's basement" mentality. It's kind of funny reading forum conversations between old DsR -S- A*G etc and seeing how mature they act and how much respect they have for each other. Whoever you are Truss, you really need to figure out how to utilize logic and common sense before posting. Again, 2nd_largest_guild_on_shard. Do you really think you're the only guild who is "constantly outnumbered"?

(Let me save you of spewing some innane bull**** I couldn't care less about - "newb" "househiding fgt" "ur a nobody" etc)

Also, Hi Noxi! Still rocking your emokid haircut? :D:hug:

T

truss

do you play chessy? i am just wondering because if you do then you would see us raid them with half there numbers and claim that we still have twice what they have or they all go hide in a house with 3 of us outside. they pancake about numbers but not long ago they had swat c oath and x all together. they had plenty of people and still do. but wait they changed there guild name so none of that stuff ever happened. how about when we ask for a even number fight? none of that matters. do you still play and if not when is the last time you did?

M

MalDK

I do still play. My account is actually hitting 120 months in a week.

i am just wondering because if you do then you would see us raid them with half there numbers
You say this like you only raid people when you have half their numbers. I know for a fact this is not true though because people have said before that you raided with 2x their numbers (exaggerated? maybe). The typical response to this is "we came with what we had online."

they all go hide in a house with 3 of us outside
My first question would be how they hide in a house at a spawn...but I won't bother. Anyway, why even bother house fighting on chessy?

they pancake about numbers but not long ago they had swat c oath and x all together.
So, this is the reason why your guild is so large? 4 different guilds working together to fight you? Most people would consider this flattering. Instead, you guys just recruit more to maintain numbers I guess. Same way Mikey did with C.

Also, I must ask: What happened to the "stop living in the past" mentality? I saw it all the time on the Champs forums when they were still active. If I recall, there were many statements made about players being "a nobody" before AoS. The canned response here was always to the tune of "so? we're in AoS now!" So, in response to your claim of the 4 guilds being allied: that was then.

Swat doesn't even play on Chessy anymore anyway. X is non-existant. C (or the new guild they made?) has been raiding Oath all week, so I kinda doubt they're working together.

but wait they changed there guild name so none of that stuff ever happened
This would be like saying Champs was never one of the most dominant guilds in the game because Mikey got banned, Mav quit, C became RoT, etc. As I said earlier: "that was then, this is now" If I wanted to reminisce about stuff that happened in the past, I would tell you about how J-D was the best PK guild in the game during their time.

how about when we ask for a even number fight?
I assume "number" is the key word there? An "even fight" would be something with certain rules such as: no tamers, no stealth archers, only 2 dexxers, etc. It would also be organized somewhere (like they were in Wrong long ago).

But with an even number fight, it doesn't matter if it's dismount tamers I guess? What do you consider and "even number fight" anyway?

Again, yes I still play. Before you inquire as to who my character is (shouldn't be hard to figure out really), I ask you: Does it really matter that much? Will it somehow invalidate something I have said?

S

Sir Achilles

do you play chessy? i am just wondering because if you do then you would see us raid them with half there numbers and claim that we still have twice what they have or they all go hide in a house with 3 of us outside. they pancake about numbers but not long ago they had swat c oath and x all together. they had plenty of people and still do. but wait they changed there guild name so none of that stuff ever happened. how about when we ask for a even number fight? none of that matters. do you still play and if not when is the last time you did?
You all may have tried at one time to raid us with less numbers than we had at the spawn but when you failed with the ones you brought, you just called in more backup. Let's use the same math you all use in that most people have 4-6 chars in the guild, we have a total roster of 26 according to uo.com guild listing. So if we all have about 4-5 chars in the guild that means there are only really 5-6 of us in the guild. And we're rarely all on at the same time.

S

Sephy

facts.

1) RoT does not have uber numbers like everyone says.

2) When RoT are on, you don't have the numbers because everyone logs off or goes to tram because there to scared to fight RoT. ( Do not deny this, as I have been in luna whilst RoT have raided people and there have always been people there talking and spamming from your guilds )

3) RoT do not need numbers to beat you pathetic wana-be pvpers

4) RoT have offered numerous even number fights but noone accepts

5) I quit RoT and run solo now and you guys STILL run away, cry and come back with 5 people to chase me away after you finnaly step out of your house. then you talk **** saying apperently I suck and it was an even number fight.

get skill mmm k?