• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cartography] Cartography Training

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am currently training cartography and I'm at 95.8 making world maps. Is it possible to train to GM making world maps or will I need to start deciphering treasure maps at some point?

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
found my answer on another website. It appears you can only train to 99.5 by making world maps.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have read about that but never tried it. Some of the dangers I have read about with the process is that he may provoke mobs in the area onto you. I am making a bard T-hunter, I assume that if these mobs are provoked onto you that you can peace them, is this correct?

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
In tram despise they do not provoke

Since you can control them you just attack, run in circles till they disco you, invis, reappear, done.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I will give it a try. I'm guessing this would probably work for lockpicking as well if I took my training lockboxes with me.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I will give it a try. I'm guessing this would probably work for lockpicking as well if I took my training lockboxes with me.
You need a packie with scrolls and lockpicks with you. Take control of a satyr upstairs, anchor it to a object - like a barrel. Then go on distance and attack it till it disco you. Look for satyrs with lvl 3-5...the higher the level is, the higher it will disco you.