• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cartel Island Construction Project Underway!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was an announcement in general chat that anyone that wanted to come to Cartel Island to check out their new dock that was being built would be given free and safe passage.

After the guffahs and the snickers settled down a few of us who are dumber than we look, nosier, I mean curiouser than your average Trammelite decided to go check it out. So MamaFaith, WildStar, Aelysa and I saddled up our ponies and trotted on over.

We met up with Soulless and Dark Messiah and they gave us a tour of the work in progress. I've got to say it's pretty cool! Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Thanks for sharing guys!

Attachments

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems like some odd form of nepotism, good job cartel. yes i know what nepotism means so cork it.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats pretty cool thats being done.

Gals you should feel privalaged you weren't love tapped a couple times .

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We must be losing our charms (speaking for myself) because they didn't even offer to pat us down. :sad3: It really is looking great and it was fun to see.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh i'm sure charm is still there . They were probably behaving for a minute as they knew they were being reported. rolleyes:

R

Rosscoe

Yeah... we were behaving.

I went out and beat the neighbor's dog in rage after they left to get it out of my system. Four blues and I couldn't do....anything....

Because I was being reported! This ultimate need for fame in the eyes of the Stratics community will soon be mine! AND I WILL PROSPER FOREVER!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reporters were there? I would have gotten all dressed up if I knew there were going to be reporters! What a set-up! My hair wasn't done, no make-up.

Just to make sure it's clear to all, it wasn't until after we were there a bit that I thought of taking a screenshot to share with folks on the forum. I thought it was pretty cool.

I am not a reporter as you can tell from my tippy typing... nor do I want to be one.

It's a cool dock that has animated water around the pilings and it's not often we get to see a work in progress... specially *there*.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats the little island in occolo right? the one where one house can fit?

E

Emosocial

Oh i'm sure charm is still there . They were probably behaving for a minute as they knew they were being reported. rolleyes:
tell ya what debbie. ill do a special tour for you. bring your camera & a reporter.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tell ya what debbie. ill do a special tour for you. bring your camera & a reporter.

Thanks but NO thanks. I don't know any reporters if I did I would not subject them to any of your special invitations being the track record invitations currently hold . :)

Congrats on the Township

O

Orphan

Do any real, genuine, cartel even play anymore? I haven't been in the game for over a year now, but when I was the numbers of original cartel were nearly diminished.

War Orphan-

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes. I often see the guild tag picnicing on the beaches of Magincia with family and friends.

Back to being on topic.... Any updates?