• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Carrots, Fish and Pregnant Pets..

S

Sativa L

are just a few of the mystries I stumbled upon in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\packingslips\catalog.xml (I don't know what am .xml file is, but I am excited about the contents)

<P g="0x0A12D5A4" s="29" p="1" n="PetMaternityBox" />
<P g="0x13E59F2A" s="29" p="0" n="SeedsOLD - Tomato" />
<P g="0x1D13D2AB" s="29" p="0" n="Garden - Picked Carrots" />
<P g="0x262BDE19" s="-1" p="0" n="Fishing Pier - N" />
<P g="0x2CE79EA5" s="-1" p="0" n="Sculptures - Scarecrow - Part A" />
<P g="0x30F72C3E" s="-1" p="0" n="Elevator - Hotel - Upstairs" />
<P g="0x345BA142" s="29" p="0" n="Treasure Hunt - Dig Site" />
<P g="0x7D68AC86" s="-1" p="0" n="Igloo - L"

It's so hardddddddd to wait patiently for updates

I

imported_remflyer

They are not mysteries to me. Those are items from the expansion packs for The Sims. We will be getting all the objects that they can port over. Something many of us have wanted for a long time.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Very VERY interesting!

Hmm.....I hope they hurry up and merge us already so we can start getting some goodies!

I

imported_SimTripps

Awesome! Nice sleuthing, Sativa! Pregnant pets?? OoOoOo cool! Wonder what the offspring of a pink poodle and dalmation would look? lol...

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Awesome! Nice sleuthing, Sativa! Pregnant pets?? OoOoOo cool! Wonder what the offspring of a pink poodle and dalmation would look? lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point, all dogs are male. How's that gonna work?

G

<blockquote><hr>

all dogs are male

[/ QUOTE ]

*waits for someone to switch that around*

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

A Daloodle?

M

Meggers

------------------------------------

Will Bob Barker be monitoring this game asking us to spay and neuter our pets?

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

------------------------------------

Will Bob Barker be monitoring this game asking us to spay and neuter our pets?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he and Betty White. And, all players please remember -- in TC3 I have a taxidermy. Unwanted critters are always wanted at my place.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point, all dogs are male. How's that gonna work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I guess they'll do like humans and have gay relationships and just adopt their kids?

I

IndigoSpin

<font color="purple">Some of that stuff does appear to be new, but some of those things have been floating around in those files for ages. The igloo, pet maternity box, treasure hunt dig site, fishing pier, and so on. I would imagine the new object blurbs are really just old object blurbs that have been shuffled around for one reason or another.

We might be able to expect another chair or something, but I really wouldn't bet on seeing anything exciting like treasure hunts and fishing.

I guess only EA really knows what's up, though.</font>

M

Meggers

We might be able to expect another chair or something, but I really wouldn't bet on seeing anything exciting like treasure hunts and fishing.
---------------------------------

Maybe they can give us a new mirror to go with that chair then we can sit in comfort as we watch ourselves starve.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

---------------------------------

Maybe they can give us a new mirror to go with that chair then we can sit in comfort as we watch ourselves starve.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fishing would be cool!! I love fishing on Toontown and would definitely enjoy it in TSO!

G

It is fun to fish off the pier, but even more fun to sail boats in the pond.....that is the one I am waiting for!

pffffttttt....to gamer

G

more fun to sale boats in the pond

You sell boats in your store?

B

Bindy

I certain hope they are going to add things like that to the game because the way its going we wont have anything fun left to do. At least with that stuff in the game it will give us something more than sitting around chatting.