• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Carpets

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some time ago the gargoyles at Ilshenar sold carpets. Where can I find them now? I found nothing in Ten Mur. Thanks :)

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he has all sort of carpets at the tailors shop in Ter Mur - see the above -
also when you do the quest you can keep some of the "Black Wool " from the quest to deco with :p

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought some carpets but I can't do the quest. I have no other quests in progress but I still don't. What should I do?

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have you tried a different char to do the quest?
Some quests only let you do them 1 time ..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you can buy carpets you have done the quest. You can only do the quest once.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can buy carpets you have done the quest. You can only do the quest once.
Some years ago i've made the quest and i have some beige wool at home. And i have some little carpets that now there are not in the list of the carpets. I've found only pieces of carpets. Now I try with another char

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I tried another char from another account but the quest does not. Maybe the quest doesn't work anymore? It's been too long? I have at home some little carpets that are very cool. Little carpets. I remember that these little carpets was from a quest. And why I can't do this quest with a char of another account that I'm sure that has not been the quest? Sure that the quest is finished? Thanks :)