• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Carpentry affect on boat repair (less boards used)

A

AngelOz

So i understand that having carpentry on your chr when repairing a boat means you use less resources... I assume boards, and tailoring uses less cloth. Cloth i am not concerned with... Cheap and easy to buy, boards are a different matter.....

I seem to use about 2k boards without carpentry to fully repair my boat from heavy damage.

Does anyone happen to know how much "less" resource use would be if I had carpentry? Would be a great addition to the FAQ is there were some scale... Eg 50 carpentry yeilds xx% less boards used, GM yields xx% less boards used.

Anyway, if anyone happens to have this info, it would be great!

i might just add carpentry to my fisherman and see how it goes... Just the thought of more skill training though.... *shudders*

Thanks!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ABout half if you got GM carpentry and Tailoring on the repairing character. I gave a rune to my crafter. They do the repairs for my fisherman/Pirate.