• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Caroling with the Dark Fathers - A question

Are you interested in Caroling with the Dark Fathers?

• Total voters

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So, not sure how many of you remember but for several years, I've done a "Caroling with the Dark Fathers" in Doom sometime during the Christmas season. I don't remember if I did it last year but it was a Catskills tradition for a few years running. Basically, I provide enough gold skulls for anyone who wants to, to go (usually I can come up with 5 - 10 skulls). On the appointed night, we group up at Yew Gate in Tram and party and head to Doom and run the guantlet. Now, the catch is, you MUST "sing" Christmas Carols while fighting (or dying or between or whenever). In the past, we've also taken along spare Christmas deco and "Decked the Halls". Hey, Dark Fathers deserve some Christmas Cheer too!

So, my question is, is there any interest in this this year? With my work and travel schedule, it would probably have to be on a Friday night. If there's enough interest, I can look at trying to put something together either the 14th or 21st. What do ya'll think?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Cats has a few people who might be interested in such an endeavor but I don't think many of them are Stratics posters.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would be willing to show up and tank everything for everyone. I am bad with planning though so you would have to icq me on that day to remind me =)
375-739-774 if you get more interest.

And yes it seems the forums went inactive for so long people stopped checking them as frequent =( .

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very cool idea I would def do this! I also currently have 10 golden skulls if you need more I will gladly donate them for the event...
Would this be an allday event or just for a few hours?

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I completely missed this one. I envisioned people singing in Mumble (Mumble > TS) or playing Frank Sinatra singing carols while telling Doom mobs what the five fingers say to the face. Mass fighting while listening to Christmas music, very Tarantino.