• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Carelessly reactivated 5 accounts

Call it nostalgia, call it too much disposable income but I figured why not support the continued life of UO.

Years back used to go by names like Sir William, Valen Uthanis, Draven Belial, etc

Helped start up and run a site called The PRC (Pacific Roleplaying Community) - Ran with mostly RP guilds, some PvP: KGB, FL, RSB, SBG, VG, V-K, W-S, DRO, others I can't recall at the moment.

Have no idea how to play modern UO, but I've got the time to relearn.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
@Valen Uthanis if you play Pac I recommend you remake new post saying looking for pacific players. I'm not sure exactly how active it is their. When I came back my shard was like completely empty haha majority all play atl.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
call out in General Chat, there are more players than you would think.
Its not my home shard, but when I do log in over there, there are always people on in the guild I'm in there.