• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Card game doesn't end today but instead ends next monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_rpsky3

i am not sure, i read that in the post in missing or colored lava cards. i needed clarification on that too.

G

Groovy Lava Game: Red Puzzle Wrap Up
Posted in Fun, Events by Parizad on the March 4th, 2008
This one is short and sweet, guys.

We’re starting to wrap up the first red piece of the Groovy Lava Game. The prize for completing the next mini-game will be a certificate that you have qualified to get the orange color in your lava lamp. The next mini-game should begin Wednesday, March 12th. Keep an eye on this blog for details!

Those that have not yet had the chance to pair theirs up, we’re going to let it officially end it with Monday morning’s maintenance. You have until then to match up your puzzle pieces. Every morning, our database will sweep your character and see if you have a matching pair. If you do, then it will replace it with a Red Completion Certificate for completing the red piece of the game. In our database, we know which characters played the red puzzle piece game.

Street Fair: Come one; come all! Tomorrow from 3-6 p.m. PST at the EA Townhall (in EA-Land), we will be hosting a street fair! Players can come to trade, buy, barter, or sell their puzzle pieces.

See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.