• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Capture of Stinky Pete

Toshi

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Citizens of Minoc,

We have an important update to share regarding our quest to capture the notorious criminal known as "Stinky Pete." Many of you will remember his bragging about town of his thefts from citizens just prior to the Governors' elections in June. Given his admission of guilt, I declared that he would be captured and put to work in the mine at Mt Kendall.

Today, I am happy to deliver on that promise. After receiving a tip that the thieves of Barter Town would be attempting to smuggle contraband in at the Minoc Docks late Friday night, I assembled a posse of my brethren from the Death Robe Mafia [DRMA]. Although there has been much speculation over the past year about certain members of DRMA, and the organization as a whole, I can assure you that we are primarily a professional group interested in supporting the success of individual members and the group as a whole. Their good intentions toward the citizens of Minoc, and Britannia as a whole, were proven by their assistance in the capture of this public enemy this weekend.

sp 3.png

The battle was short but successful and Stinky Pete was easily captured.
sp0.png

Let this be a reminder and a warning to the thieves of Barter Town: Thou may not resist arrest with magic or weapons at hand under penalty of death.

Stinky Pete is being held under guard at the mine, where we are attempting to teach him the value of an honest day's labor breaking rocks, as well as the intrinsic value of good hygiene.
sp5.png

Although I made a promise back in June to cleanse Stinky Pete following his capture, I regret to inform you that I may have over-reached. We will continue to apply soap and water to Stinky Pete daily, but so far, there is no noticeable improvement in the stench. I do not foresee an end to this criminal's vile odor, or unfortunate nickname, in the near future. Guards have been authorized to stand well clear and upwind when at all possible.

Last edited:

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So this news means that the upper end of Barter Town will be safer now? Stinky Pete was my neighbor; I can't say that we were ever friends. Since the river is too narrow at that bend where our Casa was for our new larger merchant vessels to anchor, we sold the property to a gentleman returning after a long hiatus named Xavier. We have relocated to the Trinsic area where we found a suitable shoreline property to which we located our home and business.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So this news means that the upper end of Barter Town will be safer now? Stinky Pete was my neighbor; I can't say that we were ever friends. Since the river is too narrow at that bend where our Casa was for our new larger merchant vessels to anchor, we sold the property to a gentleman returning after a long hiatus named Xavier. We have relocated to the Trinsic area where we found a suitable shoreline property to which we located our home and business.
The reports of @Stinky Pete 's demise are greatly exaggerated. You have to remember this story is being told by Minocians . . .