• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Captn Norrington For Trinsic Governor

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Greetings! I have entered the Trinsic governor election in hopes of being able to take part in what is surely one of the best cities in Britannia, and beyond. Many years ago Trinsic was my home. I was traveling the lands for many weeks adventuring, exploring, and fighting back the forces of evil. Eventually I obtained enough gold to place a house to call my own, and was determined to find the perfect city to settle down in. I stumbled through the main gate of Trinsic and was amazed by the large protective walls and the guards patrolling the streets. A Paladin ran by me one morning, clearly on a mission of great importance. I decided to follow the running Paladin out of curiosity. He left the city through a side gate and dove into the moongate just beyond the city walls. Alas, he was lost to me. But then I spotted an empty area of grass just large enough for me to build my home! I plopped down my small tower, and knew I had finally found the perfect home.

Although I have lived in many places, and met many people since then, I will always remember that day. The excitement, the happiness, and the sense of safety. That time is long gone, I know. But this is a great time to be alive in the land of Sosaria, and I feel it is time for me to return to my roots in the wonderful city of Trinsic.

The trade deal I will pick is 5% swing speed increase, always active.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to contact me. My ICQ is 678566021.

Trinsic.png

Last edited: