[Buying] Captian Morgan's Spiced Rum

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
I Am Looking For 3 Of These On ATL Paying 10M Each Or 35M For All 3.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
Thanks To Those Who Helped Me Get These I Am Still Missing One And Am Willing To Pay 15M For It

THanks

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
wow the spiced rum must be worth a ton less than the regular captain morgan's from legend.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
the normal Captain Morgan's rum typically runs in the 30-50mill ball park because it was released on a tiny shard.

you got very lucky :)

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
Released on a tiny shard. so ALT is a tiny shard i did not know that

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
no, spiced rum is from atl. the normal captain morgan's is from legends. Try to keep up with me here.

N

NewThunder

no, spiced rum is from atl. the normal captain morgan's is from legends. Try to keep up with me here.
No it is you who should keep up with things; Both Spiced and normal were available as loot on Atlantic; Legends had two different hues of Captain Morgan's Rum, Atlantic had just one hue of Normal but also had Spiced rum.

Here endeth the Lesson.