• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Captains Log April 29, 412. Victory is ours

Warchef1

Visitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
We have transcended even our lofty aspirations. The City of Skara Brea is ours. The Pirates of Port Nox deftly assumed control. That poor ol last Governor had no chance once we set our plan in motion. i will never forget the look of surprise and utter bewilderment when he realized that the other cities are compromised by our operatives. i made sure their names were deeply embedded in his mind as his last breathes slipped away. But alas, with his murder we must maintain a simpler people driven focus for now. Give the people what they want. offer games and adventures, Fame and fortune. Let them forget of the recent troubled times.

I worry that Isobel will continue in her quest to find Port Nox. She may be able to find our homes, but she will never find out our true depth. Deeper then the sea. She will never hear our names, Invisible like the wind. But strong, ever strong.

Tonight, we feast, we celebrate, Tables full of foods and drink, we shall drink merrily until sunrise