• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ships] Captain's Bundle Ship Paint

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Do the permanent paints that come with the Captain's bundle only work with the Britannian ship, or can they be used on the other tall ships as well (including the orc ship)?

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought the pack last night, and can confirm the above about paints, and that the Ships Wheel works on the Britannian now... it looks terrible though :( And the two-tone paints are vile as well. The weathered has some lovely hues however...

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I bought the pack last night, and can confirm the above about paints, and that the Ships Wheel works on the Britannian now... it looks terrible though :( And the two-tone paints are vile as well. The weathered has some lovely hues however...
Yes, I like the weathered paint best. And I was so disappointed when I placed the pilot's wheel... guess I'll put it back in my house until such time as the devs give it a proper stand to be mounted on.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. I was bummed in the paint colors & the fact you can't actually use the wheel ON THE SHIP. Wished I hadn't wasted the money and had just gotten the ship by itself.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Regarding the pilot's wheel, I saw a ship with the wheel on it today. I placed my wheel in my house because I couldn't place it on my ship. Does anyone know how to move it?

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the axe to redeed it.

Bear in mind if you want it lined up with the actual Britannian Ship, you need to place it so the ship is facing East-West I think? Or maybe North-South... one or the other :p As if you mount it the wrong direction it'll stay facing that way, and it can't be turned with the housing deco tool. Booo.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the axe to redeed it.

Bear in mind if you want it lined up with the actual Britannian Ship, you need to place it so the ship is facing East-West I think? Or maybe North-South... one or the other :p As if you mount it the wrong direction it'll stay facing that way, and it can't be turned with the housing deco tool. Booo.
*laughs*

Thanks for clearing that up, Adol. *chuckle* Seriously, thanks for the tips Adol and Lew. I'll be moving that wheel this weekend.