• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Captain dizzenflap's first CFO!!

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Bumblefoot

Thanks to all that helped with my son's first CFO. It was absolutely awesome!!! You guys were all great and it was so much fun!! He ran one of the cranes and I couldnt believe how well he did......not even as a first time craner. He got numerous hits first time on crane. It seemed to be such an easy run!! Everytime i threw a goon at it, it was stunned.....the CFO showed us mercy!! He was hoping for beans and that is what we got: 600 beans! He is hooked!!!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

hoorah for mike! if you know mike he's usually the tallest toon around, was cute to see him in his new suit being the tiny one for a change....you looked so handsome mikey!

I'm a proud Aunt Pinky!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

He says thanks Trish!! He was going to wait for Sunday but just couldnt do it. So much for trying to work law. He has dragged me into the CFO twice today already and wants to go again!! He could use a CFO partner thats for sure!!:thumbup1:

Yeah Pink, he will be dragging you in there too so watch out!! Oh wait, he already did....twice!!!