• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Capt. Flip and other New Members

A

Aunt Flappy

Welcome!

I would acknowledge that I am a little new here myself -- but I do have a few suggestions for getting the most out of this site. If you veterans out there have more, and you know you do (-: please add your thoughts.

First, be sure and log in. At the top of your page you will see your name and whether you have any messages. If you don't log in, you will never know whether you have messages.

Second, you are welcome to join in Sunday night CJ, CFO and VP runs attended by some really nice and AMAZING toons. I am in awe. Last Sunday I was part of a group of five that defeated the CFO without breaking a sweat (and it wasn't because I was there). Read the thread started on 6/21/09 by LinkManiac titled "Sunday Meetings?" -- it will give you the run details.

Third, if you need to post a question but are having trouble getting access (as I did at first) -- click on the stratics "contact us" -- and advise of your problem. Sometimes it just takes a little "hello?".

Fourth, ENJOY. If ever you decide you need some down time from ToonTown or this site -- take it. This isn't work. Some amazing toons will still be here when you get that can't-scratch-it-enough itch to chase cogs again.

Aunt Flappy --

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This isn't work? Some days I work here more than I work at my job! lol

Ditto everything she said. Except.. you can't post when not logged on so that won't be a problem :) But above that, there are some forums here you can't see if you don't log in, so don't assume there is nothing new unless you log in then see nothing new for yourself. ;)

And yes.. if you ever have a technical problem here, please contact me. It's my job to help you!

Welcome new people!