• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Can't unravel set pieces?

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

I have a lot of the minor set pieces, and thought I would try unraveling them. When I tired, I got the message that this item has no magical properties. Is that normal or as designed?

G

Gowron

I can't remember which thread I saw it in, but I did read that any armor items that were blessed are not available to unravel. I believe that includes the set pieces.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This is true any blessed item is not able to unravel!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I was thinking you meant the virtue set.. what set are you talking about? just curious!

O

Old Man of UO

It was an Elven Leafweave glove piece. The others are Myrmidon, Death's Essence, etc. The message says they have no magical properties.

Virtue set pieces are blessed? *runs to check*

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u cant unravel any set pieces or blessed items
Yes, that is what we said already. The question is why?
It could be a fail safe, as in people doing miasmas and mass looting all the items to unravel might miss that they grabbed a set piece. Besides which they have terrible mods, I'm sure they wouldn't give better than MR anyways.