• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Can't turn in BODs for some reason

T

TG_Owned

I try to give a BOD to the blacksmith (tried 10 different towns) and they all say, Thou art giving me a bulk order deed? I'm not interested.

I tried it on my other character and it works just fine. First started happening last night, same thing this morning.

I haven't work BODs for about 3 years, is there something changed?

M

miss uo

I try to give a BOD to the blacksmith (tried 10 different towns) and they all say, Thou art giving me a bulk order deed? I'm not interested.

I tried it on my other character and it works just fine. First started happening last night, same thing this morning.

I haven't work BODs for about 3 years, is there something changed?

Left click on your char, if theres a quest log there, you have an unfinished quest. Either finish the quest or cancel it.
I know there has been a issue around for a long time, concerning handing in bods and certain quest.

T

TG_Owned

Left click on your char, if theres a quest log there, you have an unfinished quest. Either finish the quest or cancel it.
I know there has been a issue around for a long time, concerning handing in bods and certain quest.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That was the problem!!!

Thanks so much. :D