• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't train armor ignore after adding chiv first?

sini00

Visitor
I was told on here that you can train chiv first now, and still do armor ignore after. It's advised because it makes training chiv faster without the pet needing to waste mana on armor ignore. I did that on a lesser Hiryu pet i've got, but after training chiv, I no longer have the option to add a special ability?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hiryus have 2 abilities already. You can only add one thing and you have to do that before the magic.
I have a few donated pets that players did that on.

On many types of pets you can't add magic first.

That's why my guides go in the correct order for any pet.

That time you would save by adding Chiv first has now been lost. Build all your pets in the correct order now. Forget the 30 minutes, it's gone for good.

Last edited:

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was told on here that you can train chiv first now, and still do armor ignore after. It's advised because it makes training chiv faster without the pet needing to waste mana on armor ignore. I did that on a lesser Hiryu pet i've got, but after training chiv, I no longer have the option to add a special ability?
You can on Cu Sidhe's. As Pawain said some pets you can't. I always add Chivalry before armor ignore on my Chiv/AI Cu's to work up Chiv first. When in doubt it's better to add magics last so you don't mess up your pet.