• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Can't seem to make Tailor Repair Deeds anymore?!

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue or can point out something I am doing wrong??

On a legendary tailor, I am using a sewing kit, clicking repair item, then targeting a stack of scrolls.

That's right isn't it?!

But instead of making a repair deed, it is saying "Target the Material to Use"!
I don't get a target cursor, and when I use the sewing kit again it says in the window "You do not have enough bone" or "you do not have enough leather" etc.

Eh?!

I have tried with leather and/or bone in backpack, changing material type in the crafting window, buying new scrolls, targeting a single scroll, using a different sewing kit, re-logging, using another computer, in a tailor shop, checked I am not over weight or item count, but all to no avail!

Can anyone help or enlighten me!?

K

Kallie Pigeon

I just tried and it works for me. Perhaps the scrolls need to be in your main pack.
edit: I just tried that and that is not the problem. I am clueless, perhaps it is a bug

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may have patched weird. I would totally close out UO and restart again and see if it's fixed but if not you may have to get the latest patches again. I have no clue how to do that.

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello.

Thanks for the replies.

I tried again today and still wasn't working, was fairly certain it wasn't a patch issue as i had made some since last patch.

Anyway, have fixed it now!! all i did was make something else (a cloth shirt), and hey-presto i can make repair deeds again!!

Woo! :danceb: