• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant see item properties

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of a sudden none of my characters can see the item properties of anything. when i mouse cursor over the item and single click it, nothing shows up.

I've rebooted and tried multiple accounts and the same thing happens.

20 MInutes ago, everything was normal, then all of a sudden nothing... and still nothing.

any thoughts?

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm weird, i finaly double clicked the items on me and they showed what they are, but only if i dbl click it.

strange

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had that happen, unfortunately it usually is when I am in the process of snooping a pack, so I can't tell what the "deed" in their pack is. :( ...la

B

BartofCats

there is probably a setting in the options that has accidently been checked. Its annoying as heck, and im at work or else i would tell you what it is by logging in and checking.
If i remember correctly its got something to do with the mouse over properties

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup it was a setting. I had a brain cramp for a bit.

It was the icon that you can click on your screen that has the icon an eye or mouse etc.

Anyway, it is resolved :beer:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive had that happen to me too, but only when the items where colored with TOK dyes.