• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant see doors, player houses or npc's anymore??!!

F

focks77

Surely someone else is having this problem where doors, player houses, npc's, house signs and monsters are invisible. :confused:Its not until I either dimount/remount my horse or relogin that I can see everything again and even then I can only travel a couple of screens before I cant see anything and have to do it again........ and again........and again........well you get the idea i think. :sad3:

D

Demoquin84

i normally teleport on the spot i am on.

What is up with this? Has anyone asked the devs about this?

L

Lura

My only guess is that this may have something to do with your internet connection.

Otherwise, I have no idea. How weird!

F

focks77

Hope I dont have to reinstall ............ again. I dont have the Stygian upgrade yet, could that have anything to do with it?

D

Demoquin84

No, as i have the upgrade and it does it to me. Its not just the shard either ... its all shards

F

focks77

Well I reinstalled and it fixed it right up. Playing as normal now with no lack of refreshing to speak of :thumbup1: Just sux I had to resort to doing a reinstall though :rant2: