• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't sail across server line?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't sail east across 94,22 West, no matter how far up or down along the server line. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem.

B

Beastmaster

I can't sail across the eastern server boundary to the western side. I've put off beta testing until tonight. I get on and decide to try out the fishmonger quests only to be given one that requires I sail through the serpent pillars. I'll be damned if I'm going to sail all the way across the map east to west.

Devs fix this buggy crap and give us something fun to play not frustrating. 2 hours on test to setup to do some testing and get thwarted at the first attempt. Screw this crap. Uhallers don't bother jumping down my throat because I won't be reading your replies.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
try moving farther down server line i have found this usually means something is on otherside blocking it like a boat or something or try going at different angle