• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't res my dead White Wyrm?

D

DHMagicMan_1

His ghost has followed me to my home, outside my home, Luna Stables and now outside the town... every time I try to use bandages on him it says "Applying Bandages" then "Target cannot be ressurrected at that location"

Can anyone tell me where my poor dead pet CAN be Res'd?

D

Delakar

Is he somehow stuck in flight mode while dead? Try telling him to follow, guard, stay, something to get him to change his stance, then try to rez again.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
His ghost has followed me to my home, outside my home, Luna Stables and now outside the town... every time I try to use bandages on him it says "Applying Bandages" then "Target cannot be ressurrected at that location"

Can anyone tell me where my poor dead pet CAN be Res'd?
That's a wierd one. Usually I've just gotten that message and moved a few tiles to get the pet to be res-able. Try re-logging, then try saying "petname stop" and watch to see if he drops down onto ground level as he starts to amble. Then try to res him again.

If you still can't get him resurrected, ask another tamer to try and see what message they get.

Then if you're still stuck, call a GM because it sounds like your WW is bugged. It may think it's still in a dodgy location or something.

Wenchy

C

cucujanu

u need a open area around u for ressing dragons. it happens a lot to me too.