• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't remove battle chickens from coops after returning from shard transfer

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 13 coops full of battle chicken lizards and chicken lizards. I transferred to another shard and returned. I cant get any of the pets out of the coops. It says they belong to someone else when I click them.

They are in my house. They belong to the character that transferred and returned. All my pets that were in stable are still there.

Any remedy for this?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Page a GM and wait 2 weeks or more for one to show up randomly while you are RPing???

I had one do that almost a month after paging ..... I think I paged because my Talisman no longer recognized me after I'd shard hopped and come back couldn't wear it...

Then randomly while I'm in the middle of RPing with someone on another character on that account... BOOM out of the blue GM shows up..... Heck by that time I'd forgotten I'd even paged let alone why I had paged.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I had a GM show up on another shard. I had put in a help request on other shard because of a blessed quest item I could not remove from my pack (Old Quest) After waiting for a while I had to log out. Days laters on another shard GM pops in to help me. Thank goodness I remember what the request was for.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Page a GM and wait 2 weeks or more for one to show up randomly while you are RPing???

I had one do that almost a month after paging ..... I think I paged because my Talisman no longer recognized me after I'd shard hopped and come back couldn't wear it...

Then randomly while I'm in the middle of RPing with someone on another character on that account... BOOM out of the blue GM shows up..... Heck by that time I'd forgotten I'd even paged let alone why I had paged.
I paged GM and he showed up in 5 mins. He said he never had seen this issue before and discovered a way to fix it. The pets were still bonded when he fixed it. When you transfer your character is deleted. When you return you get a new Character ID. Since my chickens were tied to the old ID, I lost them.

Don't do a shard transfer if you have battle chicken lizards in coops. If you want to keep them I guess you need to put them in stable.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I paged GM and he showed up in 5 mins. He said he never had seen this issue before and discovered a way to fix it. The pets were still bonded when he fixed it. When you transfer your character is deleted. When you return you get a new Character ID. Since my chickens were tied to the old ID, I lost them.

Don't do a shard transfer if you have battle chicken lizards in coops. If you want to keep them I guess you need to put them in stable.

If only I had ROOM in the stables... but no... *curses silly limits*