• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't Post In UO Trade West Coast.. ? ?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this a global problem or just me?

The last post was on 5/16 , seems like the board is locked?

Thanks.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The mods that sweep over the trade forums are unprofessional low tier pieces of filth. Handing out infractions like the trash they are.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally think how they separated the West Coast trade board into separate shard boards was a crap idea. What about the people who play on multiple shards? It's easier to just look at the West Coast to buy and sell. Some people will x-shard from even East Coast ( and vice versa )shards to buy a certain item.

You admins or w/e should of made a public poll or something because I guarantee a lot of people are pissed off at this.

My criticism will probably get an infraction because all the admins/mods are sensitive. :sad2:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted the announcement on 5th, the regional boards closed on 17th.
I'm sorry our decision doesn't suit you, but the majority of the feedback we've had on the move has been positive.
We don't give infractions for criticism, we do give them for personal attacks.