• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't place a house on test

G

I logged into the test server to test out the new changes, and I went to place a house, and on my main system, the housing gump doesn't even come up.

So, I booted up my laptop and I got the gump, placed an nice 18x18.

When it came up, I wasn't the owner. I was unable to get in the house. Then about 30 seconds later, it disappears, and I am unable to get the placement gump again.

I tested it on a normal shard and was able to get the gump and place a house.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> aye, sent report about this last nite

I wanna snuggle with my stuffys!!!
</font>

G

When I clicked the house placement tool nothing happened at all.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> most times clicking nothing happens... three or four times (beginning last nite) got the gump but with bright yellow lettering telling me that altho I could place a tester could not place a permanent, and to try again in a few minutes...

lemme see, that would have been about, oh... fifteen hours ago
</font>

G

That's strange...I did with no problems at all the first night

G

Hail: Just for the few who may not know this. When you use the house placement tool, you get the message, "This will condem any other houses you have on any other shard".

That is not true. Placing a House on Test Center has NO affect on any other houses anywhere.