• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can't open tso o.o

S

SNV10

whenever I click on the TSO update thingie or tso client the window to play "tso" doesn't pop up....... i recently restored my computer. i restarted my computer also and it still doesn't work .. o.o

help would be appreciated. >.>

G

I know this might sound weird, but press Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Go to Proccesses or whatevere

and look for TSOClient.

Then click End Proccess.

And check then

Please note that this might not be the case, I am just trying to be heplful.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

I know this might sound weird, but press Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Go to Proccesses or whatevere

and look for TSOClient.

Then click End Proccess.

And check then

Please note that this might not be the case, I am just trying to be heplful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea that.
I had to do that yesterday.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

When mine doesn't open I right click to properties and then click "find target" and open it up from where ever in computer-land it takes me.

S

SNV10

You should read more carefully. I said I restarted my computer and had the same problem, therefore what you said wasn't not the solution.. &gt;.&gt;

G

Are you using Windows Vista? If so, you'll need to run the program as administrator. To do this, right click on the EA Land icon and choose "run as administrator" from the drop down menu.