• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't log off?

J

JPDefault

Recently I noticed that whenever I log off (in a city/guarded area) with any of my chars, I must always wait 15 minutes before I can log on with another char.
Is this normal? I don't remember this happening all the time the first days I was playing...

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know about 15 minutes, but if you don't log off inside an inn or your house, it takes about 5 minutes for your character to disappear so you can log in another

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What he said, log out in the inn.

If you're human, you can also carry around some kindling (use a knife on a tree a few times) and a bedroll. Start a campfire by double clicking the kindling (takes a few tries with just 20 JoaT), wait however long it takes to get burning, then use the bedroll to log out instantly, anywhere. (Within reason. I don't think you can camp in Doom.)