• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant Log in ..As usual ...

• Thread starter MonaLittlemore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MonaLittlemore

I cannot log into TSO ...I get internal error ..Would have liked to enjoy some of the free green this weekend..But as usual Im having game problems...At least every 2 days there is a problem ...And Im sure I will get replies ... *I dont have problems*..Well I do .And I pay for it monthly ...

T

Tristan Lewis

Well just a heads up if your running on Vista then you may want to right click on the icon your using and click on RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My wife had the same problem the other day.....Just one more tip to all you Vista users out there EVERYTIME there is an update or you patch from a regular city to TC3 you need to click on run as administrator.

M

MonaLittlemore

Thanks for the info ..I do have Vista , But I run as Adminastrater every time ..Im just Lucky I guess..Happy Thanksgiving