• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't go to Walts to work

G

Ok today at around 5 pm cst I Ez Nickie Names tried to go to work at Walts as a swank server. My car arrived took me to work and as soon as I landed my whole sims screen poofed and I had to click icon and bring sims up again, sign in, called a cab for work and again does the same thing. I tired 6 times and was not allowed to go to work. I know somebody else had this problem the other day trying to go visit and social somebody working there. I even tried doing a fix under options but still happens. What is the problem here now? I tried going to McDingus's 4 and I have no problem landing there.

G

This is a bug, it appears to happen primarily to players not on the west coast so the devs have not been able to replicate it. Sometimes it works to follow west coast players to work, but I've been getting alot of reports that isnt working all the time lately. A couple of people have told me that it sometimes works to call the cab from a skill house, after several tries they are getting in.

I'm sorry to be so vague, but after talking to dozens of players with this problem its the best I can do. The bug does seem to be getting worse, the devs are aware of it. All I can say is try the above solutions and keep trying til you get in. It does not seem to affect the level after swank server.

If anyone has any better solutions please post it as I've been trying to keep track of the problem, and I've kept Parizad informed as we go.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I never take a carpool to Walt's anymore because I always crash. I have to house hop calling cabs from all over the city until I get in if I can't find someone to follow. Oddly enough, people that I have followed successfully one day, fails the next. Had a co-worker that was able to call a cab from a residence lot she found so I thought if it worked for her it would work for me. NOT!

Someone else told me they only get into walt's once a day. Then they have to wait for maintenance the next morning before they can go to work again. However, I've managed to work more than once in a 24 hour period.

As far as I can tell, working at Walt's is like winning the lottery. I'm stubborn. I keep trying till I get in even if I have to crash 10 times to get there.