• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Cant get the Fish Monger quests

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok...I have a quest to complete by taking the crate of fish to vesper. He says "bring your ship around. Ill have some work for you. Bring your ship in closer. I cant locate your ship." Im parked right next to him and have tried moving my ship all over the pier. I thought maybe it was just vesper so I went to Britain. same thing...no quest. Is this broken?? My ship actually got lost not to long ago...the rune went buggy could this be the problem?? Id appreciate any help.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try placing another ship in the water. If you can, then try delivering your order. Do not take another quest with the 2nd boat.
Dry dock your original boat as soon as all quests are delivered and re-launch

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok the only thing I could do was get another shhip and transfer everything over and stop the quest, get on the new boat and start over. Least I only lost one quest. Thank you for all your help