• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant get on anywhere!

G

I'm not able to get on anywhere! I get an error message saying that the updater failed, and I click on "continue," then I get a message saying that there was a problem connecting to the server. I tried to get on to regular TSO, and then EA Land, and neither work.

Anyone else running into this? What's going on? Any idea when this will be fixed?

I got a snow day and am sooooo psyched to play!!!!
Help!

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

This possible fix was just reported in the Tech Advice forum by philw1:

"For those of you who are having the Updater error Find your TSO Clent folder , then the TSO client icon therein. If you click on this or drag it to the desktop and click it you will bypass the updater error."

I hope it works for you!

Legs

L

Laverne

Rafficat,

There is a long long thread about this issue on the tech board. I feel your pain. This is day two I can't play. Philw1 did offer a partial solution but sadly, it doesn't work for all of us.

Chin up!

G

This problem has become really annoying for pretty much everyone...can we get a dev to post with an update on the issue...all I can see since yesterday is a bunch of new posts from people with this seriously annoying problem. DEVS what do you say ? How about letting us know what the deal is already?

G

<blockquote><hr>

This problem has become really annoying for pretty much everyone...can we get a dev to post with an update on the issue...all I can see since yesterday is a bunch of new posts from people with this seriously annoying problem. DEVS what do you say ? How about letting us know what the deal is already?

[/ QUOTE ]

The Team is more likely to answer the thread in Tech forum, when they have a solution. That is why it is there, to keep the questions and answers in one place. Every minute they spend answering posts, is time *not* spent fixing the problems....

G

I posted my technical issue in the technical advice forum...I am posting here because asking for an update regarding the problem is not a technical issue. Its my understanding I have posted to the correct forum. If I havent I stand corrected.

G

Thanks all. I did go and read the thread in the technical forum. Too bad there's only a quick band-aid to the problem and not a real fix.

I'll be honest. If this doesn't get better by the time my February break from work rolls around, I'm closing my account.

Between all the junk going on with EA and now this, I'm about tired of this game. Second Life might be better ...

A

ariescutie

Second Life at least fixes their bugs, and lets their subscribers know if there is a problem. Wake up EA-or you'll lose lots of subscribers when they cant log in!

G

erm i m lost now where do we go to get help with the update error then i m fed up enough with the game without being moved all over the forum waaaaaaaaah

G

Please be aware that EA are aware of the problem and are working on a resolution.

Polly