• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Cant get any of the map programs working

Z

Zonrath

Ive recently come back to UO after being gone yes a whopping 12 yrs and I use to use UOAM and I see that it no longer is working so I tried downloading the other programs and I cant seem to get them to work. It shows me at Lord Britishes Castle no matter where I go. I have the game ( both clients ) installed to my F: drive. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong and help me get this working right please? Thanks.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Which UO client are you using? If you are using CC then you need to use UO Assist (doesn't have to be a paid version, can use the free trial). If you are using EC, then you need to direct the map client to you game. You also need to use a special .lua file if you are using the default UI. Pinco's has that already built in.