• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Cant find the info

E

Emma Royds

There's lots of info out there somewhere but there's no relationships between then. knowing its out there and finding it is 2 different things.
I want to make some bows for my Archer and so i find a so called essay for bowcrafting....very very basic indeed, it only tells you about plain wood, nothing about what different woods do and what runics give.
All it needs is a link or two....

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's lots of info out there somewhere but there's no relationships between then. knowing its out there and finding it is 2 different things.
I want to make some bows for my Archer and so i find a so called essay for bowcrafting....very very basic indeed, it only tells you about plain wood, nothing about what different woods do and what runics give.
All it needs is a link or two....
Ever herd of "uoguide" ?

heres the link, its easy to find for ANY info you need on anything just google "uoguide (enter request here)"
http://www.uoguide.com/Board

Also if your making bows check out imbuing and "then" enhancing, so you get the best of both worlds ;)

Thunderz.La

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's also the Bowcrafting FAQ located in the Data Chest sub-forum, that gives all this info.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=31825

Gives all the wood properties and the recipe properties.

Where was this other essay you found? I hope you didn't do a forum search and dig up something older than dirt.