• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't find The abyss

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all, went to fire isle and can't find cave to go to the abyss. Both parties have registered versions . Do I need to do something first so the hyth cave is visable?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
you need to get on a boat and sail to the part of the island you cant get to on land there will be a beach you can get off onto!
then you will see the cave with steps and such
or go to the moon gate and go to ter mer (gargoyle lands) and go in through tomb of kings

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hythloth entrance is in Fel only at the end of level three in the small room just by the stairs down to level four.

The Fire Isle Volcano entrance is Trammel only, you will need a boat to sail to the Underworld entrance and a pvm quest will let you into the Abyss.

There is also a quest from Ter Mur to enter the Abyss, and an entrance in the lower level of Deceit in Fel; a little door in a small cellar area of the floor before you get to the main lich lord room.

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks every one for info I was in Fell trying to go thru Volcano ,I am sure your replys will get me on my way.....or dead.. :>)