• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't find player crafted "exceptional" musical instruments for bard anywhere.

sini00

Visitor
I'm trying the game again after a long break. I play on Europa. Is there any way to buy some exceptional gm made musical instruments? I can't find any on vendors anywhere.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm trying the game again after a long break. I play on Europa. Is there any way to buy some exceptional gm made musical instruments? I can't find any on vendors anywhere.
Did you use the in game vendor search? There were several pages of harps/drums/lutes/flutes/Tambourines on VS.

instruments.png

sini00

Visitor
How do you search for music instruments on vendor search as an endless journey account? I can't find them on the list and EJ doesn't let you type in custom searches.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do you search for music instruments on vendor search as an endless journey account? I can't find them on the list and EJ doesn't let you type in custom searches.
That’s a good question I’ll have to look into it when I am back from work and see if it’s possible.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is no way to do it, you can only search standard categories and none of them are capable of bringing them up apparently unless you want to put in just a price range of 350-1000 and scroll until you get lucky lol

*EDIT* actually try 1200-2000 and you should get some,

Last edited:

sini00

Visitor
Found a way to do it, by looking for slayer weapons. Found slayer instrument sellers and some had gm ones too.

Have another problem now. I need arrows/bolts for my archer. But i can't seem to use the vendor search function to find someone selling them. Any ideas?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Found a way to do it, by looking for slayer weapons. Found slayer instrument sellers and some had gm ones too.

Have another problem now. I need arrows/bolts for my archer. But i can't seem to use the vendor search function to find someone selling them. Any ideas?
Since you're stuck with the help channel i suggest going to Luna run if you don't find people there find a public corrupt portal and govto fire dungeon

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrows can easily be farmed from Centaurs/Ratman Archers/Orc Scouts/Juka Lords. The best being Centaurs, either at Oaks champ spawn, Twisted Weald champ spawn, or Serpentine Passage.
Bolts can be farmed from Meer Captains, but you lose Karma for killing them.

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was a time before vendor search. Take a stroll around Luna, might find what you need, worth a shot at least.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spend a day chopping wood and killing turkeys and make your own or go kill rat men for them. Stand in luna and spam buying arrows. Go buy arrows from all the fletchers in all the cities.