• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't find my house

templej51

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I was playing around testing house placement when I already had a house. I accidentally placed a new one, which would be fine because it was a bigger house, but I was using a character without the ability to mark a rune and I forgot to mark the map. Now I can't find the house. Anyone have any ideas? It was somewhere around Yew on the Atlantic shard. My old house is now gone and luckily I got all of my things to my bank box before it decayed, but I have no where to work now lol. Any help would be appreciated.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You basically have one option. Start running around looking at house signs. :)

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
2nd option. Leave your items in the bank and when the time is right, place another house and make sure to mark a rune!
*Using the house placement tool again, should give you the time until you can place one again.

Kinda funny though :eyes: