• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't find any Faery Dragons

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've looked all over around the Stygian Dragon's lair entrance. Both Stratics and UOGuide says the Faery Dragons can be found at the entrance. Are they only part of the mini-spawn itself? I'm wanting to gather faery dust.

T

Tazar

They are part of the mini-champ spawn. Kill the Renowned Wyvren to restart it - or if it is not around - look for a wandering wyvren or a forgotten servent and kill it to restart the spawn.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Tazar. I tried to kill the Renowned Wyvern earlier. He eats my pali up. Anyway, someone must have killed it cuz there's Fairy Dragons all over the place now.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sux losing karma on these since I play a PvM paladin.

Faery dust is pretty sparse too. Only get like one in twenty or so.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that's just like the weirdest spawn ever. I was going about killing the fairy dragons when the wyverns spawned. The fairy dragons annihilated the wyverns and then also attacked the dudes that spawned next. Once I killed all the fairy dragons the Renowned Wyvern had already respawned.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, did this sucker 5 times and only pulled out 10 faery dust. Seems a bit too low on the drop rate here.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also get fairy dust from the pixies that spawn as the first level of the 'Secret Garden' mini champ. Strangely killing these does not cause karma loss. There is, however, a substantial loss from killing the renowned

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also get fairy dust from the pixies that spawn as the first level of the 'Secret Garden' mini champ. Strangely killing these does not cause karma loss. There is, however, a substantial loss from killing the renowned
To me the pixies seem to have a better drop rate of faery dust.