• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't figure this out

• Thread starter slasherofveils
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

slasherofveils

Posted this on the noob forum too but havent figured the cause

I started playing my old dexxer char (made the char in like 2002) and been training up chiv and bushido.

Anyway to get to the point I was checking my defense stats after upgrading some armor and my *BASE* DCI is -20.
Checked on my mage to see if something like prot or reactive armor was causing this, and none of those spells lower DCI.
So I casted divine fury and alas it lowers it to -40 (-20% from it), and properly fades, returning the base DCI back to -20.

What could be causing this?

(edit fixed typo)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Posted this on the noob forum too but havent figured the cause

I started playing my old dexxer char (made the char in like 2002) and been training up chiv and bushido.

Anyway to get to the point I was checking my defense stats after upgrading some armor and my *BASE* DCI is -20.
Checked on my mage to see if something like prot or reactive armor was causing this, and none of those spells lower DCI.
So I casted divine fury and alas it lowers it to -40 (-20% from it), and properly fades, returning the base DCI back to -20.

What could be causing this?

(edit fixed typo)

[/ QUOTE ]

Either it's a bugged stat menu, or you have another ability activated that lowers your DCI by 20%.

I

imported_archite666

Yes divine fury does give you a negative to DCI, Um are you using a shield? parry gives a negative when using a shield with bushido.

S

slasherofveils

What other abilities lower DCI?

Yes I know divine fury lowers it, and it is properly doing so, but the lowered DCI from it returns when the spell fades.

I am not using a shield, using just a 1her, but the DCI value persists if I unequip everything, or leave the weapon on.

And this has been like this atleast 2-3 days now (possibly longer but didn't notice)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Special move Hit Lower Defence drops DCI too. But that should have worn off after a while.

S

slasherofveils

<blockquote><hr>

killing yourself maybe will dispel it?

[/ QUOTE ]

ive died several times today and it persists