• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't enter properties (No Avatar leasing error)

G

GrandpaRob

I'm having an issue entering properties tonight. The game lets me sign in, and I'm fine on the map screen, but if I try to enter any properties, the property loads, the screen comes up that shows me on the property then the window immediately closes and the game shuts down. I'm not getting the Avatar leasing error. I was PM'ing someone from map view and they said the same thing was happening to them earlier. Is this an issue with the game?

G

Do you live in a money house? I have this problem with my sim that is a roomie in a money house. Sometimes I have to load her several times before I can actually land without getting sent to the desktop. I know of several ppl that have had this problem in EA Land. I do not know if it has been officially reported as a bug tho.

G

GrandpaRob

Actually, I do live in a money house. And it's doing the same thing to me again tonight.

G

GrandpaRob

OK, and I can't report it as a bug because when I fill out the bug form and submit it, I geta message saying it couldn't be submitted because I'm coming from an unauthorized domain. I just can't win.

P

Pami

Hi All!!! I am getting the avatar lease error after I get stuck at 50% going to any property even the one where I am a roomie. HELP!!!!!

Y

yellowrosehip

I'm getting that with one of my sims. The others are fine, but the one can't enter properties at all.
I can't submit it to the bug boards either, it's not loading properly, and I can't enter in information or even use my login.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

I'm having an issue entering properties tonight. The game lets me sign in, and I'm fine on the map screen, but if I try to enter any properties, the property loads, the screen comes up that shows me on the property then the window immediately closes and the game shuts down. I'm not getting the Avatar leasing error. I was PM'ing someone from map view and they said the same thing was happening to them earlier. Is this an issue with the game?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had that problem several times today too. When this happens to me, I wait a few minutes and try to go to my own house. Sometimes it takes several trys but eventually lets me in. There was a thread posted earlier this week that has some ideas to help not get stuck. It said to use the phone booth to leave a property instead of the city view map and to also go home before logging off. I think it helps becasue tonight is the 1st night its happened to me in a while. Good luck with it.