• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't enter dungeons

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone having trouble entering dungeons? I'll get to the entrance and I won't be able to enter. I've tried restarting my puter, with uoassist on/off. Any ideas?

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Another person in help chat says they can't walk out of a dungeon. Something is goings ons.

dingomate

Seasoned Veteran
Yea dude something up. I love how when you page you dont even get an acknowledgment from the gms... Destard fel entrance, minoc mining thing and khal have had issues

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that the page doesnt get dropped... you get ignored... getting a form answer the next day.

I'm sure it doesnt help at all, I'm having no issue at all getting in and out. I'm sure they'll get it fixed sooner then later. :)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think it has something to do with the patch yesterday. A guild mate had been going into despise all day yesterday. After the patch he couldn't get in with the same character. He had to completely shut UO down and restart it. Once he did that he was "good to go".

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to name-drop but a certain GM will only respond by email. I waited in game for a half day for response to see later that day when I checked my email that he responded within minutes to my email. Then he responded to my second page asking if they got the first one.

I've had lag and odd things since Monday.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please mention specifically which dungeons you are having a hard time getting into.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Laura, it was despise yesterday, and exodus today. Gm Chernabourg (or close to that) sent a reply.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just got some more patch today. Try closing and opening UO before using the GM time when things are buggy during a patch day.