• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cant enter a lot besides my own

F

frogger2

Sorry, free trial players cannot enter lots of this category. you enter all lots with a residence icon as shown on the left. upgrade to a subscription at http:..ea-land.ea.com for enhanced gameplay, includeing the ability to enter all lots. if you feel you are getting this message in error, please try again later-it can take up to 24 hours for all areas of the game to become available to new subscribers.

well...thats all fine and dandy but this account is not new and been paying for yrs. I thought you guys fix this glitch already? Im getting very tired of paying for a game I cannot play. ! day I get in the other day I cant this is not cool fix this glitch already for petes sake. all 3 of my accounts is over 2 to 5 yrs old. bad treetment of reguler paying customers. fix this.

G

From what I understand the "Not A Paying Subscriber" is really hit or miss. Because it doesn't happen to everybody, and there is no "pattern" for it, it has been hard for the devs to locate and fix. There seems to be an attempt to fix it every update, but it never really seems to disappear.

I'm really sorry that your account, and those of everybody experiencing this, is being restriced at the moment.

I wish you good luck in avoiding this bug in the future, and wish the devs good luck in fixing it so that everybody that pays can play without restricted access.