• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant commit my house - "structurally not sound" ...

O

ookywooky

yeah, I got this nice error message right after commiting my new house.
"You cannot commit this house, because it is not structurally sound. Look for any orange ..."

Well, done. There are NO orange tiles at all. Everything seems to be in place. But this damn error message comes again and again.

Is there anything I can do, instead of kicking this house and redesign it anew? (It took a LOT of time...)

O

ookywooky

ok, found it. After some talking with a GM, I kicked the desing floor by floor and that's it:

While being IN the ingame house design tool, somebody must be aware of this tiles:
.) "Miscellaneous"
.) 9th tile set
.) tiles 2 and 6 CANNOT and MUST not put be together in one row. That means: If you put there 2 "tile 6", then the ingame tool tells you, that everything is ok - but it isnt! (Of course, I tried only to put tile 2 in one row and tile 6 - they cannot be combined. But that's not the question".

That's it.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The sad part is that it's almost 8 years later and this is still an issue. Would be nice if they actually worked on fixing bugs in the game.