• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lumberjacking] can't chop in Felucca ?

• Thread starter imperterritus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imperterritus

I have a friend who is training up lumberjacking. I brought her to my favorite spot in Felucca, but she was unable to chop there. She tried a number of different trees, and multiple axes and hatchets. She said that there was no message, just that nothing happened when she attempted to chop.

We went to Trammel Yew, and she had no problem. We went back to Felucca, and once again, she couldn't chop. Her lumberjacking skill is in the high 60s.

Does anyone know what could cause this?

M

Mark Knotts

She most likely needs to turn off circle of transparency in the option menu. It's best to make a macro for it so you can turn it on and off on the fly.

F

Faux Pas

I doubt circle of transperency would allow chopping in one facet and stop chopping in another. Having said that I am stumped also as to why Felucca doesn't allow her to chop.

M

Mark Knotts

I doubt circle of transperency would allow chopping in one facet and stop chopping in another. Having said that I am stumped also as to why Felucca doesn't allow her to chop.
Go try it.

I

imperterritus

Mark is right. Circle of Transparancy (CoT) doesn't allow manual chopping in Felucca. We tried it being off, and she can chop now.

She uses the classic client. I use enhanced. When using the TargetByResource macro, CoT makes no difference. When chopping by manually clicking axe, then clicking tree, CoT won't allow chopping in Felucca.

F

Faux Pas

Well I learned something there.I know it's hard to believe.:)