• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cannot remove elven furniture from my house

L

lordvadr1975

i was hoping to add some things to customize my house. but it gives me a message "cannot do this while elven furniture etc.. is placed" i try to remove it and cannot. is there a special way to do this?

thanks in advance

Strafe
*edit* perhaps its because i do not have mondains legacy? but wouldnt that mean i couldnt place it in the first place? confused here, please advise:0

G

Fountain of Life (enhanced bandage thingy) and any Elven stuff have to be unlocked and stowed. Ods are these are deed items, so have an axe ready (or hatchet), release the item and chop it with the axe.

If it is a deed item, the deed will then reappear in your backpack. Ummm, if it is NOT a deeded item, it will be destroyed. Items like Elven armoires are deeded, as are Elven forges I think.

Pick a piece you don't care about too much and try it. If it deeds, then similar items are also deeds. As for ML, I think the Elven restriction is on creation of the items, not usage ... and no ML means ya can't do a few other things.

Oh yeah ... Fountains need to be emptied of any bandages before redeeding.

L

lordvadr1975

thanks it happens to be an elven armoir of some sort. so i release it, then chop it with an axe?

is that what you mean?

G

Uh huh. axe need not be equipped ... just in your pack. Double-click and target furny.

L

lordvadr1975

<blockquote><hr>

Uh huh. axe need not be equipped ... just in your pack. Double-click and target furny.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you so much. i havent played in at least 6 years (or 7) and had totally forgotten about being able to do that.

thanks again.

Strafe