• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannot raise any higher...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. So the first pic is an OLD pic. Note the gold chest... second pic is current pic. What might be preventing me from getting the chest to that top lvl now compared to way back when ?

I mean theres other items, including a bag "top lvl" so why not the chest since I was able to years ago ?

Did mechanics change with certain containers and them being raised ?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes because people were having issues with chests vanishing...
Not sure at what point they changed but they did... now I will say you can "trick" the system and get its bar and go upstairs and raise it more... but that's at your own risk.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes because people were having issues with chests vanishing...
Not sure at what point they changed but they did... now I will say you can "trick" the system and get its bar and go upstairs and raise it more... but that's at your own risk.
Nothing in it that cant be replaced with a days work. I'll give that a shot... but I didnt think ctrl+shift or whatever it is showed bars for stuff under floors.

But weird theyd do thst to a chest and not bags... I mean a containers a container.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
In your picture you have 5 crates stacked up...
you can actually only raise them 4 high.
And what you do to get the 5th on top...

you raise the bottom container one or two clicks.
And then drop the container on the bottom tile.
It will throw the container on top of the stack.
Which is how you got the gold chest on top.

(using the CC)

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Who was that Gabby Johnson looking fellow who sang something along the lines of "you know that I would be untrue, if I were to say to you... girl, we couldn't get much higher"?

He obviously played UO.