• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannot purchase gametime through Origin

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else experiencing issues?

My order was placed for 6months game time as I normally do, money taken but status has been sitting "Processing" for hours now.

I contacted support through Origin and they advised that there was nothing they could do as the game is supported by a third party and not EA Official. I then used the UO.com support but have not heard anything.

Never had this issue before.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New card or payment method?
Nope nothing new same payment method as always, still haven't heard back from broadswords support, I talked to Origins support again and they advised its a 3rd party issue and to wait for their response and if no response is provided within 24hours to contact origin support again for full refund, but no game time code. Super annoying.

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same issue for me. It's sitting in EA order history as processing, and sitting as pending when I check my bank online. Last month I had MASSIVE issues trying to log into UO site and EA site. Yes it's super annoying. If and when it ever processes I'll post an update.
Edit to add ~ This go around it even made me get a verification code via email before I could look at purchase history.

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I couldn't get 3 month gt code from store but 1 month worked for me

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cheers guys there there but I get this when I try to buy 3 month 1 & 6 seem fine
The other poster was from Germany, I think. You need to specify what country you are using.

I hoped it help you. But alas.

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its ok Ill just wait till next month and try again :cool: