• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannot patch/connect

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
twice I have downlaoded & installed the CC from the Mythic site. Each time it installs fine but when I try to play for the first time I get no patches and right after I enter my account name & password I instantly get this message - "Couldnt connect to Ultime Online. Please try again in a few moments"
The servers are fine though as I am playing on my desktop atm.

I am running windows 7 home premium, 64-bit on a dell laptop.

I do not have ICQ installed on the comp.

I also get the dopey Windows UAC pop-up asking if I want to allow the program to make changes/start but I always allow it. I tried running as admin but it makes no difference.

Any help greatly appreciated. Ty in advance

S

Sweety

Thanks Petra. I had same problem as Goldberg, but just set those three folders to Admin and it loaded right up.

Joe Elwell

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Same problem with windows7 so i need to set as Admin? I even went to compatableity and set run as xp service pack 2 and nuttin just says not conected to the internet and checked all the other boxes